"Khorasan-U" JV LLP was established on August, 05, 2014
The Partnership was established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Participants of the Partnership are:
- National Atomic Company "Kazatomprom" Joint Stock Company (a legal entity established under the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan) - 50,00 % of share;
- Energy Asia Holdings Ltd (a company established under the laws of the British Virgin Islands) - 20.00 % of share;
- Uranium One Utrecht B.V. (company that is a legal entity under the laws of the Netherlands) - 30,00% of share.
The mine is located in Zhanakorgan region of Kyzylorda oblast. In 2008 had commenced experimental production.
The main objectives of the establishment of the Partnership are the following:
- development of mutually beneficial trade-economic, scientific-technical cooperation in the field of exploration, production, processing and sale of uranium products;
- receipt of profit from the activities of the Partnership in the interests of the Participants;
- Other objectives that do not contradict with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.